Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Irvington Town Hall is the main building in use by the government of the Village of Irvington. It houses the offices of the Village Clerk/Treasurer, Building Inspector, Village Administrator, Justice Court, and the Police Department. The Town Hall is a 1902 historic structure designed by architect A.J. Manning and has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1984.
In March 2012, after an extensive, competitive process, the firm of Richard Henry Behr, Architect P.C. was hired to complete a study of the exterior conditions of the Irvington Town Hall. A report was completed in October 2012 and presented to the Board of Trustees in January 2013. A summary of the findings along with the complete report are available online.