Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Memorial Park Tennis Court Information
Courts will be open March 1 - October 31 (weather permitting)
Access to courts is by online registration only at Irvingtonrec.skedda.com.
Below are guidelines that must be followed for making online reservations along with at the courts.
• Daily reservations times are: 8:00-9:00AM, 9:15-10:15, 10:30-11:30, 11:45-12:45, 1:00-2:00, 2:15-3:15, 3:30-4:30, 4:45-5:45
• Tennis court reservations are for Village residents only, tennis partners can be non-residents
• Proof of residency (Photo ID) is required when entering the tennis courts.
• Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation
• As soon as your match is over it is expected that you prepare to leave the tennis courts as soon as possible
• Tennis Partners are not allowed to book consecutive reservations
• Radios and Abusive Language are NOT permitted
• No chairs, lessons, or hoppers are allowed
• If necessary residents will be notified by email if reservations need to be cancelled
• Failure to follow rules will result in the loss of future booking privileges
HOW TO REGISTER?
• Visit Irvingtonrec.skedda.com
• Create an account if you do not have one already.
• Click on the time slot you would like to reserve and click “Book”
• Enter all necessary information and click “confirm booking”
• You will receive a confirmation email with date, time and court number along with a copy of all guidelines that MUST be followed when arriving at the tennis courts.
• Residents are limited to one reservation a day and 3 per week.
• Reservations can’t be scheduled more than a week in advance
If you have any questions please call 591-7736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org