Park Rules and Regulations Discussion
April 23rd Public Meeting
7:00pm Irvington Senior Citizen Center
On April 23rd Public Meeting there will be a public meeting on April 23rd presented by the Department in continuation of the Parks Rules and Regulations meetings. The meeting on the 23rd will include the following:
- Recommendations from the Irvington Woods Committee on what the rules for the woods and trails should be. Presented in bullet format and open for discussion.
- An overview on Plans for the Matthiessen Park Project including the three major phases of the project.
- A presentation of the design and visuals of what the Playground Committee has been working on. This will include visuals of the pathways and how it connects to the Playground. Over view of future phases, which include desire to renovate bathrooms and develop a stage.
- Discuss next steps in bringing the project to “Request Stage” for Capital Budget
- An update on what is being considered for Scenic Hudson, Memorial and Halsey Pond.
Please contact Joe Archino at email@example.com me know if you have any questions.