The Village of Irvington Department of Public Works is responsible for all curbside pickup of garbage, recycling, organic waste, and bulk items. Just enter your address below to get started!
- Get YOUR address-specific sanitation and recycling schedule
- Download/Print/Add it to your iCal or Google calendars
- Get reminders - via phone call, text, app notification, or email
- Receive alerts about pickup cancellations or other schedule changes
- Ask questions and report a problem at any time of day
- Access all of the above in 7 languages - English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, French, Punjabi, and Japanese
NO SMART DEVICE OR ONLINE ACCESS?
CALL US AT 914-591-6044